Amazon Marketplace Coalition
The Amazon Marketplace Coalition represents domestic e-commerce sellers harmed by unfair trade practices by foreign sellers. We work with legislators, public interest groups, and other coalitions to advocate for legislative, administrative, and policy changes to address this widespread issue.
- Ensure accountability in US Courts for foreign bad actors.
- Require foreign sellers to have registered US agents and put up bonds to sell on e-commerce platforms.
- Require e-commerce platforms to disclose warranties on products.
- Curtail unfair trade and trademark practices.
- Require De Minimis tariffs that protect domestic companies from abuse.
Public Relations Initiatives
- Educate lawmakers and the public on unfair trade practices by foreign sellers.
- Build strong grassroots coalitions to support change by Amazon.
6 month subscription, automatically cancels after 6 months.
Quarterly updates with insights and strategy recommendations based on the latest policymaking from Washington
Updates on legislative and regulatory movement in the e-commerce space from our team of policy experts
Listen access to monthly strategy calls to discuss ongoing legislative efforts to protect American e-commerce sellers
Speak access on monthly strategy calls and priority invitation to coalition-sponsored events and networking opportunities
Access to weekly analysis, insights, and tips from industry-leading e-commerce experts on current best practices
Fly-in days to Washington DC to meet with Members of Congress and congressional staffers to address issues
Exclusive one-on-one consultations with our policy experts with priority access to personalized guidance